Our Sunny Saturday...

So just for fun I thought I'd try a post in the morning about our plans for the day. This will also hold me accountable for actually accomplishing my plan for the day! So here goes... 


1.) Go out to the garden and water, check on our plants' progress, inspect for gophers holes (hoping they've moved to another section of the lawn!!!), and pick anything that is ready and ripe. One new hole near one of my raspberry bushes which was half buried in the dirt pile :-( Got a few peas and watering done!
2.) Take pictures of Zoie in the crochet headband I finished yesterday so I can add the listing to my shop. I'll post a link to it once I've added the photographs. https://www.etsy.com/listing/104329323/cij-sale-20-off-girls-crochet-flower 

3.) Make pizza for lunch (dough is rising as we speak) with basil from our garden! Complete & Delicious! We used fresh basil and oregano from the garden. The crust got a little out of hand, but this is the first time I've made pizza from fresh rather than refrigerated dough. I'll add a post soon with the dough recipe!

4.) Make ice cream or granola bars. I'll post a recipe and pics when it's completed! I made chocolate syrup with Zoie and Evan and I were never able to make granola bars as afternoon naps never happened...Recipes soon to follow in a separate post.
5.) Play outside either in the pool or riding bikes, etc for some exercise! We did not get out yesterday so this is a MUST!!! While I watered the garden after dinner the kids performed Operation Toad Rescue from our egress window to the garden. Hope those toads do their job as we found a wood tick on Zoie when they came 
6.) Do some schoolwork with Evan and Zoie. Evan was last seen playing on starfall.com so I may be able to count that! Check! Evan played on starfall.com and Zoie worked in her Twin Sisters workbooks!
7.) Work on the crochet mobile I started last night! Very excited about this cute new addition I'm working on for my shop :-) Progress was made, hoping to finish and photograph this today! Sneak peek.... 





That's a list so I'd better get cracking! See you this evening and I'll update on how well that went... To be continued...

Comments

Popular Posts