Busy, busy, busy!

I've been rather busy lately, hence my lack of new posts. We went to the Isanti County Fair on Sunday and had a lot of fun. Hoping to get some pictures posted later in the week, and I have a great recipe for our beloved diaper rash cream (Cloth Diaper Safe!!) that I'll be posting soon. I need to make another batch so I'll take a few pictures to post along with the recipe. It is so easy and so effective! We love it.

I've had the fortune of having a couple of fun custom orders come in this week, so I've been busy working at those in my (copious amounts of) spare time... Ha! I completed the first of 2 orders for my Custom Baby Ring Stacker Toys. Here's a little sneak peek of what the lucky 6 week old recipient will be getting!


Next I'll be moving on to a really fun matching set for a First Birthday Gift! Custom-made Peasant dress with matching Bloomers, Baby Bonnet and Crochet Headband. I have some adorable fabric I'll be using for these. I'll post some more pictures as we go along, or once it's completed (mostly depending on whether I'm able to get any work done during daylight - aka picture lighting conducive - hours on only at night)...

My Darling Husband's birthday is tomorrow, so I'll also be squeezing in making an Ice Cream Cake (his favorite!) for him sometime today and early tomorrow! I am really excited because I'm going to be making a Cherry Cheesecake Ice Cream for the cake and doing a Graham Cracker Crumb Crust!! YUM!! :-) 

On that note I'm realizing how very much I need to accomplish today! So I'll say TTFN! That's Ta-ta For Now in Winnie-the-Pooh speak in case you're not fluent ..... ;-)

Comments

Popular Posts